PAMFix is a patented fixative solution that stabilises platelets in blood, allowing the measurement of platelet activation markers (PAM) such as P-selectin (CD62P) and CD63 for up to 9 days following sample preparation.
This enables reliable assessment of platelet activation – simply add PAMFix to whole blood or platelet rich plasma (PRP) after platelet activation and analyse by flow cytometry at your convenience.
PAMFix Information Sheet PAMFix Safety Data Sheet
Benefits of PAMFix
- Easy to use – it’s a simple one-step fixation procedure
- Reliable – ensures sample integrity even when transport between sites is required
- allows for batch collection of samples prior to analysis
- flexibility for accessing time on the flow cytometer
- long shelf life – PAMFix is stable for 12 months
- Allows remote analysis – fixed samples can be collected at various locations and sent for analysis to a central laboratory
Publications that demonstrate the efficiency of PAMFix