AGGFix is a patented fixative solution that stabilises platelet aggregates for up to 9 days following sample preparation.
Simply adding AGGFixA then AGGFixB to whole blood or PRP enables robust measurement of platelet aggregation in both unstimulated and stimulated blood samples. AGGFix also stabilises platelet-leucocyte conjugates for up to 3 days after fixation for reliable analysis by flow cytometry.
AGGFix Information Sheet AGGFix Safety Data Sheet
Benefits of AGGFix
- Easy to use – it’s a simple two-step fixation procedure
- Reliable – ensures sample integrity even if it needs to be transported between sites
- allows for batch collection of samples prior to analysis
- flexibility for accessing time on the flow cytometer
- long shelf life – AGGFix is stable for 12 months
- Allows remote analysis – fixed samples can be collected at various locations and sent for analysis to a central laboratory
Publications that demonstrate the efficiency of AGGFix